THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flix From Cali





My Gramps singing 'Visions of Johanna'...teehee



Just goofin' off...








Some random street performers (btw, cheering you hear isn't coming from me but the crazies next to me).


Our...interesting bike adventures.





Newport Beach!!!


This one's kinda random but it was loads of fun.


Phillippe's.


In Chinatown.


My Gramps singing again. The framing of this video is a little off because he would get embarrassed when he seen the camera so we had to sneak it.

1 Creative Observation(s):

Mike Giardino said...

LOL, the bike thing was really funny i almost yodeled... NOT!!!!
Wouldn't that be funny if eveeryone yodeled instead of laughed.... yeah a thought from my world. THAT WAS JUST A SAMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!