THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Green Boots & A Pink Tutu

I haven't been able to take many pictures lately with all the bad weather and other nonsense that's been going on in my life, so the first decent day that came along I dressed Emma up (in a shirt of ribbons, a holly leaf/berry crown, and a tutu I had just made for her that morning) and figured I'd try some new things. Simple right? Nope. Suddenly it got really cloudy and messed up some of the lighting that I needed, Emma kept giving me dirty looks and complaining, and I also only had about 20 minutes to do this because I had to pick up my sister, Sierra, from school. So, I guess I get self-gratification points for trying but I admit, I'm a bit rusty.










2 Creative Observation(s):

Mike Giardino said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.
So i'm looking at these pix while listenign to this song and i started to cry and i came up with this wontabulous idea that i can't tell now but you will see it soon.
k... BYE
LoVE YOO

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.