THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Faith Baptist Youth Camp

Here are some pictures and videos of us all while at camp this past week. Sorry about the sound quality (or lack there of) of the videos. Oh, and sorry it took me so long to get them posted, not to mention they're all a bit out of order...



Me and Mike G. playin' a little "groan" volleyball.


Nice "spike" Mike! It certainly looks real...

Goofin' off.


Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Teehee... Bro. Drummond and Bro. Mark going at it in the arm wrestling "tourney". Lovin' the expression on Tito's face in my pic below, hysterical! Click to make it bigger, if you feel the need.



Em and Mike G.

Me and Julia G. Love you, girl! *email me soon* =)

Joe (left) and my cousin, Doug (right)
"Spongebob? I'm again' in! I'm again' anything Spongebob!"


Me, taking a "shot" at archery.
Sorry about my mother's embarrassing comments.



Some clips of Bro. Mark ripping us to shreds...
Lol! Gotta love him.


(below) Bradley. Amazing. 'nough said.


Joe's testimony and then a duet with Doug,
"From Every Stormy Wind That Blows"


Well, all I can say is that I miss and love you all beyond human comprehension!!!! And thanks so much for being there for me during those "hard times"...
it meant more to me than you will ever know.

2 Creative Observation(s):

Mike Giardino said...

Good Heavens that was such a joyful occasion was it not?
I can't believe it went so quickly, *sigh*. I'm sorry that i haven't contacted you since camp, I've been under the weather like rain in England. High fever and other "stuff" For 8 days and just climbing out today.
Bye!
P.S. tell Emma i said HI!!!

Jacob Coe said...

I hope your having a good week jose! =) I'll write soon.