THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 6, 2009

Coincidence

I was wandering through the corn field the other day when I randomly decided to spontaneously lie down between a row of unspecific corn stalks for no particular reason whatsoever, literally. While I was laying there I realized that a hole some pest had made through one of the leaves was shaped almost exactly like a heart. So I ran back to the house and snatched a camera. It took me quite awhile to find it again (despite my efforts in attempting to created a path so I could easily find it) but eventually I did. And this was the result...


8 Creative Observation(s):

Osborne Family said...

That's just so cool! And beautiful! Sounds like there could be a lesson in this somewhere :D

Katie said...

That is so cool! And very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I just love the saying you have on your side panel about a woman's heart. The heart in the cornstalk was amazing! Much love...
Aunt Renee'

Jacob Coe said...

That's pretty Awesome!!

Mike Giardino said...

Of all the time i've known the word i've always tried to find a particular event to use and have not found one, but now i have and now i'm going to use it...
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Haley Jo. said...

Great pic. But I don't see the coincidence. Unless you were thinking about love or hearts? But other than that, I don't see it.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you find beauty, where I, a farmer's daughter, sees a terrible pest eating money!

Pancasara said...

Awesome...