THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 5, 2009

Spirit of Vincennes Rendezvous

These are just some pictures and videos of Rendezvous (a Revolutionary War reenactment) that we went to a couple weeks ago.








Some random rich persons "tent"




7 Creative Observation(s):

Anonymous said...

Where is Joel eating the turkey leg?

Mike Giardino said...

wow that looks like fun, there's this thing here for the summer where they took some forest and renovated it to be a mid evil city. It's really cool.

Hannah W said...

Thank you! :)

I have a Cannon Rebel xsi. Do you use any kind of editing program? I use Windows Photo Filter, which is a basic program on my computer and I also use Picnik. You can just make an account on the "Picnik" site. If you decided to use Picnik, when you are ready to put your watermark on it (like the "HW Photography" on mine) click on "Text" on the tool bar, type whatever you want your watermark to be and click add and put it wherever you want it on your picture. I hope that that is clear and helpful. Thanks for the comment.

God bless
Hannah

Jacob Coe said...

Hi!! =)

Haley Jo. said...

Awww.... thanks JoStanna. I would be honored to have you use it. ;) but yeah I love you and misseth you tons :)

Katie said...

Johanna,

Thanks for commenting on my blog! And don't worry about leaving a long comment, I love getting comments and I'm sure mine isn't going to end up on the short side! :-) And feel free to follow my blog, as I just clicked to follow yours.

It is great to meet other young ladies with a heart for God, and then the fact that our Mama's know each other makes it even more great!

I'd love to get to know you better, so I will give you my email and if you ever want to talk, just send me a note. :-) katemarie03@gmail.com

See? Mine was long too...as I'm sure you can tell by my blog...I talk a lot too. ;-)

Jacob Coe said...

I hope you have a good day Jose!! I miss you so. =)