THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spontaneity In New York

Random pictures and videos of our trip to New York.

Erie Canal





Mikie Vince and I in the car headed home.


Check out my new Chucks!!!! (the ones in the middle)

Mine and Mike's Chucks...


My grandpa and Wes singing on the second night of the revival.


My wee little cousin, Kaitlyn.









Tim and I

Me and Wes

Speak no evil, Hear no evil, See no evil



FBBC youth choir singing "I Have Been Blessed"



Bro. Mark Mcgaughey




Most of the posse, together again.
From left to right, for the sake of those of you that don't know already:
Wes (cousins), Chey, Tim (cousin), Mikie Vince (friend), Me, and Mike (cousin)

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! And miss you guys soooooo much. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again at camp!!!!! Teeheehee...

8 Creative Observation(s):

Jacob Coe said...

Hey!! It looks like you had a great time! I'm glad you had fun!

Were leaving for NY. this afternoon after church. We'll be back Thursday night. Just thought I would let you know. I miss you..

Jake

~Johanna~ said...

Okay. Well, I hope you guys have a good time. Oh! And I completely forgot to tell you that we never did go to N.Y.C. K, BYE!! Hope you get there safely.

aLi StEvEnS said...

Man i so wish i was there i miss u guys like a crazy person lol.... hope to see u soon and yepper i got a new blog lol

Jacob Coe said...

Hey!!! Why isn't my blog under your blog role?! Hopefully it's just cause you forgot.

Mike Giardino said...

I LOVE YOU TOO JOHANNA!!!!!! *HUGS*
but those aviators still look better on me. lol
and i'm stealing 1 or 2 or these pics BTW. see ya soon

Jacob Coe said...

I forgot to tell you in my email that while I was in NY. I had a Razzle!! Yep!! My very first razzle! Just thought I would let you know. =)

~Johanna~ said...

CONGRATS!!! How was the experience?

Jacob Coe said...

It was Ok. I didn't think they were great, but I didn't think they were bad!