THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Liberating Cheyenne

Yesterday I got the chance to take Chey (and Libera, her guitar) out to 'Ireland' for an experimental photo shoot. Cheyenne will have all the pictures on her own blog sometime soon but for now, I wanted to give you just a preview of my favorite pictures taken that day. Enjoy!












6 Creative Observation(s):

Jacob Coe said...

Great pictures of you Chey!!

Jose, when you get a chance check out my blog!! It's pretty crak-a-lakin'!!

Mike Giardino said...

Wow these photos are so awesome, i just adore them all. and i love Cheys blue guitar.

Haley Jo. said...

These turned out really well, considering the fact we were down there FOREVER. Blah next time let me behind that lens. Haha love you JoStanna great Photographs.

Jacob Coe said...

I hope you have a good week Jose!! =)

Haley Jo. said...

Hey Ima gonna stealeth on of these for me back ground. K? thanks haha ;)

Anonymous said...

Jose,
Chey's pictures are great! Mom and I love the ones you took of me too! Hope you guys have a great week!
Kasey