THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Canvassing Santa Claus & Visiting W/ The Coe's

Here are some pix of us going door-to-door in Santa Claus






Jake and I playing an intense game of.... ping pong

Me and Jess.


I...am...ashamed....

WOW! Talk about the reflexes of a ninja! You might need to click on this pic and view it bigger to get what's going on.







Jake taking a picture of me taking a picture of him... We are just that unique.


10 Creative Observation(s):

iman said...

This doesn't have to do with this post, but uh, regardless....

BIG LETTERS:
"Welcome to my page"

little letters:
www.PIMP-my-profile.com

Makes me think of a certain checkered, black and white hat.

~Johanna~ said...

LOL! oh my goodness! you crack me up...

Mike Giardino said...

where was this?

Jacob Coe said...

Good times..Good times.. Sigh....

Haley Jo. said...

Ha its kinda weird that I took all but one of these photos kinda funny though but yeah I cant really say much about my own photo taking talent so I suppose im commenting on the pic of jake taking a pic of you taking a pic of him so yeah thaty picture was soooo....AWESOME. ahhh!!!! even its not really that unique because I do those kinda pictures with everyone I ewven believe that we have takn a few together so yeah ;] well yeah I suppose thats it _Haley

Jacob Coe said...

I hope your having a good day Jose!

Hannah W said...

I love your blog, and your profile description is GREAT. :D If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Anyway, I will be around again soon, when I find time, between school, work, church and taking pictures.

God bless
Love,
Hannah

Haley Jo. said...

JoStanna Are you Kidding me? What is going on with this blog? Oh wait I know NOTHING!!!!!! Get with it girl what has gotten into you I'm SICK of looking at the same crud everytime I come to your page. get something on here or I'll Shove your fae in pastachio pudding!!!!! Got it!? You better! Well anyways I love you and miss you :)

Haley Jo. said...

Oh yeah sorry theres supposed to be a c in the word Fae which is actually supposed to read as FaCe but since I forgot the C it doesn't really make any since to say im going to shove your fae in pastachio pudding so I'm just letting you know that theres supposed to be a C in the word Fae well actually if you would like to get technical with the technicalities (which you usually do so Ill go ahead and get technical with the technicalities,Just for you ;)) There doesn't nessecerally* have to be a C in the word Fae it really really depends on how you're saying it. which I'm not going to get into all the different ways you could say it. I'm just saying you can'y go around shoving Fae Warren's (Mrs. Warren[jsyk]) face in pastachio pudding it just isn't right Okay. well yeah Just so you know if you haven't got the message the word Fae in the above message is supposed to contain a C in it. Right between the A and E when you do this it will read as FACE. Just so you know. thought I'd let you in on the little secret oh and another little secret (sweet tea cuts of half of your Ion) just so you know well thats all I suppose I love you tons and don't forget to put that C in there ;) _Haley

Haley Jo. said...

Okay so btw the word ion in the above comment from me explaining the whole C issue is not meant to be read as ion: an electrically charged atom. it is meant to be read as IRON jsyk and I'm not going to go into a big argument about this one I'll let it slide ;)