THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Us Cousins & Our Great Adventures

Wes, Grandma, and Tim

My little cousins, Annika and Kaitlyn

On our way to Coles Creek


Yep, that's my grandma...

Wes


Tim and I



DISCOVERING "IRELAND"




grass blowing/whistling...



Jake and Ci










Heading back home.


This is a video of my grandpa and Wes singing an old favorite of ours. It's a bit slow because my mom had just learned it on the piano, but I think the whole idea of this was really cute.

5 Creative Observation(s):

iman said...

Is this the creek where,....
Ahhhhhhh, memories.

~Johanna~ said...

yep, most definitely. *sigh* good times...gooood times. btw, am i the only one that remembers the cookie dough?

Mike Giardino said...

I am sooooooooooo coming up to visit you and Chey with Mike, Tim and Wes and we are (hopeful) going to make the best of memories!!!!! soon...

Jacob Coe said...

I would like to meet your cousins someday Jose.

Haley Jo. said...

(continuation* of comment in post above) Now on the other hand these photos are VERY "unique" I love em' especially the one of you all hanging your feet over the edge of the bridge very cute I love it. but yeah The one of you in the tree trunk is hilarious tim's too (the picture of chey hanging from the bridge) So Chey is that how the beavers get up there? or what? (haha) The pic of kaitlyn and annika is VERY cute well yeah thats it I suppose except for the fact that wes trying to whistle with grass is absolutly hilarious _Haley