THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Picnic at the "Park"

This is the lake that I might be having to swim across if I go through with the whole "triathlon" thing. (for those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, well, I'm thinkin' that you'll figure it out eventually...)















Our "personal photographer" getting a snapshot of our supposed "punishment"



The "CLOUD" maker!!!!

5 Creative Observation(s):

iman said...

Cloud Maker,....
I used to think when I was little,...
Nevermind, I am going to spare myself the embarrassment.

iman said...

And the picture of that dandelion is very nice. I like it a lot!

Mike Giardino said...

ugggg... i soooo wish i could have been there... drat

Jacob Coe said...

Oh!! Oh!! I have been inside a "Cloud Maker" before. Yep!! It's pretty crazy looking inside..

Haley Jo. said...

Okay so the pic of chey and tim is pretty.... well... AWESOME haha I love it. And yes the dandelion pic is extremly cute might have to try it some time but yeah very "unique". You and Tim on the brick/ stone wall are hilarious. The Punishment pic is pretty cute. and I too thought that those were cloud makers when I was little I even thought that alchoa was a HUGE restaruant but Hey thats just me _Haley