THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One More Time For Memory's Sake

You might want to click and zoom on this one, yeah, it's just that great!!!!

These next few pix were taken by our "personal photographer"... more like a time set camera sitting on a tree stump in a huge pile of junkage about 3o yards away. Yeah, you have NEVER seen ANYTHING until you've seen Tim race up a gigantic pile of wood chunks barefoot in less than 5 seconds...










hmmm...








"skipping" rocks



aww... this pic would be sooooo uber cute if we just sort of cut Haley out of it... lol!

"I'm not gonna ride on the four wheeler, I'll bike down there." Great idea, Haley...

2 Creative Observation(s):

Mike Giardino said...

those wood chunk piles are ginormous!!!!

Haley Jo. said...

All I can say is that Tim is absolutly* insane! How he gets up there in less than 5 seconds is beyond me. Okay so I suppose that will not be all I can say because you know me I can on FOREVER So yeah here we go. Okay so pic #4 has to be one of my favorites its hysterical. blah love it. (pic #6) what am I doing is that where I was climbing from one side to the other? (pic 7) (Mamma Mia pose) ahhhh!!!! sooo... great love it. Im also really diggin' the skipping rocks pics like im on my way to China!!! (pic #18) thank you JoStanna sooooo.... VERY much And Yes I would have to agree the whole bikig down there just so happened to be a GREAT IDEA up until I got to the end of the drive way (on the way down there) bhaha j/k it was fun _Haley