THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chey, Me, & A Camera...


For those of you that don't really KNOW me, I'm a bit of an antique at heart. I love old things! So, I attempted to express that part of me in these photos taken by my lil' Sis (Chey).










Unfortunately, it started to get a bit dark but we managed to sneak in some cute pix of Chey. These are some of my favorites. You can see for yourself how much our personalities differ. And for those of you that don't KNOW Chey, she has a 5 second attention span when getting her picture taken. If she's posing and you don't take the picture right away she'll sigh and crack a goofy face. For example, some of the pix below....








4 Creative Observation(s):

Haley Jo. said...

haha these are really cute im really diggin em, like im on my way to chna :]

Haley Jo. said...

chIna!!!!

Jacob Coe said...

These are Great pictures of you Jose!!! =)

~Johanna~ said...

Thanks! teeheehee... I'm so embarrassed. lol!