THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 23, 2009

A Visit To Historic Newburgh

I LOVE this place!!! It's just a little place by the Ohio River packed full of antique shops, cafes, art galleries, there's a library, a fun little nick-nack shop, blah blah blah, IT'S TOTALLY WICKED!!!! Anyhoo, it's called historic Newburgh because, well, it's historic. There are signs everywhere explaining who lived in what house at what time period, how this certain building was used to hide in during a paticular war, and all that funtastical stuff!!! It's a really nice place to go to on a nice breezy spring afternoon, whether to walk up and down the strips and visit all the neat little stores or even just to find a bench and spend hours reading a book by the river. The first picture is of me by one of my all time favorite stores, The Book Nook. And the rest are pix that Sierra took of me with an old phone booth next to the library.





I'm not sure why I look so angry in the photo but whatever, I still think it's kinda neat.


2 Creative Observation(s):

Jacob Coe said...

These are Awesome Pictures!! You look Beautiful!!!

~Johanna~ said...

*blush* teehee...