THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 22, 2009

ATTENTION TO ANYONE THAT MAY CARE!!!!

Attention EVERYONE!!!! Haley has FINALLY updated her blog (really it was me that got the password to her blog and spent countless hours uploading billions of the most random of photos onto her blog because her computer card slot thingy was broken)!!!! Anyhoo, there are some pretty sweet posts on there including some of a sleepover thing that we had FOREVER ago, HIDEOUS FACE DAY!!!!, and if you click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page you'll find some random photos of a teen door knocking thing we had a week ago. So yeah, just thought I'd put the word out there for my cooleo BFF (lol! way lame). ENJOY!!!!

Oh ya! I should be updating my own blog pretty soon. So yeah... just so ya know.

0 Creative Observation(s):