THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 9, 2007

-Some Pig-

This is my new six week old baby pot bellied pig, SunFlower. She is orange with black polka dots which, everyone keeps telling me, are very rare colors to get in a pig. This is me holding SunFlower about four minutes after I got her.

Here is a full view of what she looks like; I wanted you to be able to see her beautiful colors.

This is Oscar (Chey's dog) and Sunflower.

She is as curious as can be.

Her first day here and already she found herself a little mud hole.

3 Creative Observation(s):

Jacob Coe said...

That's a cute pig!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jose
I just got home and like I said I would read you blog so here i am leaving you a comment.
And please put those pics of teen camp you said you would put up, thanks.

Your Friend,
Mike Giardino (Mikey Vince)

Anonymous said...

Hey Imiss ya'll so much.Hope to see you again.love yea so much Ally Nicole Smith