THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Me Birthday Parrrrrty!!!

For those of you that didn't get the update, Cheyenne and I celebrated our birthdays together and it ended up being a pirate themed b-day party, not masquerade. Anyhoo, I turned 17 and Chey will be turning 15 (her b-day is April 9th). So yeah, sorry it took me FOREVER to get all these pix on here. ENJOY!!


These first three pix were taken the night before the party. We had a Freaky Fright Night, a tradition that we do for our birthdays every year. It's when we spend ALL night watching freaky, creepy, scary, etc. movies. As you can see in the first pic we are about to pop in HSM2, AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! But yeah, we most definitely watched other horrifying movies....


Inside joke...



It's Parrrrty time, WOOO!!!!!


Chey and Andrea

me, getting still getting ready...


For dinner we had mom's famous "mile long burrito", it's actually table long (obviously).


Yes, that's Jordan (on the right). I know, pretty weird...




The pictures below arrrre of us on a treasure hunt. Mom hid little gold doubloons all over the basement and whoever found the most won a little treasure chest and ALL the gold doubloons.




Haley won...


More games. This one was kinda like "pin the tale on the donkey" but it was a piratey version where we had to place the treasure chest on the X.



Poor Haley walked completely in the wrong direction.



Lol! My parents decided they wanted to try. This is Mom testing if Pop could see through the bandanna by acting like she's smacking him.

I love Emma in the background of this pic, she is trying so hard not to make a noise.

Andrea won...






Chey got a DS Light


I got my pink bike with granny handle bars...

Chey made this for me. It's a wooden sign with an Irish blessing carved into it painted in with my favorite colors (red and green).

Haley's interesting gift box covered in inside jokes (didn't have any good pix of me with the presents that were inside)

Chey's gift from Haley


The party isn't over yet! Time to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy in the camper... by ourselves... late at night...






I'm still not sure who took this pic of me sleeping but when I find out.... their dead.


This is beautiful Haley when she wakes up in the morning. Love ya, gorgeous!!!


In the morning Mom took us out to Shoney's breakfast buffet, yum! I guess I was the only one that was still into the pirate theme...





Haley, "hugenormous" after eating to her hearts delight.


Random pix of me, don't ask....




THE END!!!!!!!
ARRRGGG!!! Me matey, YO HO!!!!

4 Creative Observation(s):

Jacob Coe said...

Looks like a fun time!! Wish I could have been there. Your Bike is Awesome!!! I'm glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Do you think you could burn me a disk of the wedding pics, because really need to get it in the paper. You could mail it or give it to Jordan whatever is easiest for you. Thanks so much!

Ps. Love the bike!

iman said...

Ahhhhh.
Looks like it was a blast.
Poor Iman, Vietnamese Cuisine keeps the child away from everything. Sorry I couldn't make it,...like seriously.

So yea, i STILL love you bunchesss.
-Iman.

Jacob Coe said...

"The Voice" song is pretty tight..