THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 2, 2009

Unsystematically Fortuitous

Left: Old Shoes, Right: New Shoes!!!

Not sure what is going on in either of these pix (above and below)


I was quite proud of my outfit that day...



Me with my Emmy, which (in case you didn't notice) is sporting her new bangs... THAT SHE CUT HERSELF!!!! Uggg, poor thing.


Oh! By the way, HAPPY (day after) HIDEOUS FACE DAY!!!!!
Let me explain... for some very odd reason all day yesterday (Sunday) me, Chey, and Haley kept making the ugliest facial expressions at the most random of moments. And we were kinda wondering why when Chey said "Didn't you know? It's HIDEOUS FACE DAY!!!" So we decided to take some pix of everyone making their most hideous facial expressions and judge to see who made the best. We took the pix on Haley's camera so you'll prolly find them on her blog next year (her computer is all massed up). OH! And HIDEOUS FACE DAY just so happens to fall on the first Sunday of every month... teeheehee...

5 Creative Observation(s):

CheyPie said...

Hey Jose, I had no idea you put that picture of me on here, I think it's pretty funny! Oh, I'm talking about the one of me with my Violin. And you know you are SO JEALOUS of Prince Edward! Well, Love you always and forever, TOM

Anonymous said...

hello sorry late reply..im good by the grace of God been busy of my Bible school studies,ministry.all is well.praise the LORD.how about you and family? im praying for you and family

Anonymous said...

hello sorry late reply..im good by the grace of God been busy of my Bible school studies,ministry.all is well.praise the LORD.how about you and family? im praying for you and family

Jacob Coe said...

You look great Jose!!! =)

iman said...

intereestttinnngggg.

first sunday of the month bez hideous face day. well, they say you learn something new everyday!, i guess that was my "something new" for todayyy. yea, anyway, i gotta tallk to you bout the party,.....its not good.