THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 27, 2008

West Virginia, Mountain Mama...

Our weekend trip to West Virginia

This is Em and my new puppie, Howl Jenkins (named after one of my favorite book/movie characters). We just call him Jenkins.


This is the Coe Family. Bro. Coe and Mrs. Shannon with their two (out of four) boys, Jacob and Jesse.




Yeah, somehow they managed to get me to play football with them. Don't ask...





Bro. Coe (above) preached Sunday morning and (below) my Pop preached Sunday afternoon.


Going home....
On the way home Em got ahold of my camera and took the next five pictures all by her lonesome.


Thanks for the sand, Jake!!!!



Emma being a brat, as usual.

She a gangsta now, son. Fo sho!

Just realizing that I probably won't see the Coe family again for another year, how depressing...

Here's a video of us playing football. It was either this video or one of me wiping out, I like this one better.


To the Coe family-
I LOVED visiting with you all! I had a GREAT time and I hope to see you all again really really really really really really really really really really really really soon...REALLY. =>

5 Creative Observation(s):

Anonymous said...

We had a fantastic time too! You all (or rather, ya'll) are wonderful friends. I will make sure it is not a year before we see each other. Do you have web cam? We use those with our family in Michigan. We are still talking of the fun we had. AND HOW COME your mum and I are the only ones posing in the pic???? SHE SAID TO POSE! You owe me!
Shannon

Jesse said...

good times.......good times

Anonymous said...

I am wrong ('magine that?). The only one not posing were my guys. They owe me. Not you. You are free and clear. My bad. So sorry.
Shannon

Jacob Coe said...

I enjoyed our time together to but i'm depressed when i think it might be a year until we get together again...

Anonymous said...

the ones on the road look like cd covers