THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 27, 2008

Indian Creek (Creep) - Youth Retreat

From left to right - (our body guard) DUHloris, Danno, Bobby/Stephanie, Sara, Tom, Jesse, Jerry, and Barbie. Yep, that's right. We've got fake names... the ultimate symbol of... actually, I don't really know why we do it but every time we go to Indian Creek (or Indian Creep) when someone asks us what our names are we whip out our super psychotic secretively special "fake" name. We also had some other girls that aren't in the picture who's names were Stix and Slappy McHappy. It' quite sad how gullible people can be...


So yeah, we are all posing as some of our favorite movie characters. Once again, from left to right- I'm not really sure, Dr. Finglestien (a.k.a. evil scientist in a wheel chair), Donkey Kong?, Egor, Sally, and Jack (from The Nightmare Before Christmas).







I'm not sure exactly who this guy is but we called him "the coffee drinking-tractor guy". While we were waiting for the "super fun" hay ride to start I was sooooooooooooo bored that I decided to lay down on the bleachers/deck (in the picture above the American flag picture) and sing 'oh, do you know the muffin man?'with my eyes closed. So, I was having so much fun singing that time just flew by and before I knew it people were everywhere getting ready for the hay ride. Anyway, he was the only the only one that asked if I was okay considering I was laying on the deck with my eyes closed singing the muffin man song with ten thousand (a bit of an exaggeration) people all around me, I don't blame him. But in my defence the last time I checked it was just me and three of my friends, no one else.


Yeah, we decided to take a little nap in the middle of the camp/retreat site... what's the big deal?

The next seven pix are just random pix that Haley took...








We took a bunch of videos also but I don't have time to put them on today.
Check back later...

0 Creative Observation(s):