THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 31, 2008

VBS video

I forgot to download this video with the VBS post below. It's just a random one of me attempting to lead the kids in a song during the offering. You might know it, it goes like this:

the boys/girls are gonna win!
the boys/girls are gonna win!
high-ho, the Dairyo
the boys/girls are gonna win!

Obviously I lead the boys and girls separately and while I sang with the boys the girls would yell: The boys are gonna LOSE! and then vice versa when I would sing with the girls.

2 Creative Observation(s):

Jacob Coe said...

Wow..That Tim Burton short film was depressing..the next video you put up has to be about dancing happy little elfs :) Just Kidding.. Looks like you had fun at VBS. Ours is coming up next week.. Talk to you soon.

Jake

Haley Jo. said...

okay well yeah i like loved the vincent video wow it was off the hanger :] well yeah thats all love you :] jerris harris