THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 13, 2008

Ouch!

Long story short, I fell on our side walk.
Haley, you know what happened *wink* !)

Above is my left arm after it happened on Tuesday
and below is a pic of what it looks like now.


This is my right knee. The scrape may be small but as you
can probably tell it's pretty bruised up and swollen.

Below are photos of my left knee, the worst of them all. Once again,
these are pix of right after it happened and what it looks like now.


poor me . . . just a cruisin' for a bruisin'

2 Creative Observation(s):

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

looks like the time i fainted and fell off a bus...my knee still bears the scars to prove it..Neosporin is your new best friend!! p.s. I have new alpaca pics on my blog!