THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Youth Ablaze Videos

When we made this video we were on our way to New York, we were sooooo extremely bored, and we also very hyper from the HUGE cinnamon rolls we just ate. I think anyone who watches this video can tell that we had definitely been in that car for far too long.


This video is of Bro. Eddie Wyatt, one of the preachers that we heard while at Youth Ablaze. He preaches there every year and this is just a small clip of him preaching.


This is video of the Youth Ablaze Choir. It's just a bunch of people from all different churches getting together and singing. My cousins and a couple of my friends sing in it and in this video you will see my friend, Mikie Vince, and my cousin, Mike, singing the verses with a couple of other girls near the front. Every once in a while you can hear Mikie Vince's high harmony


Okay, so I wasn't planning on putting this next video on my blog because not only could I not find my cousin Mike at the time but also I recorded it the wrong way around and I don't know it just wasn't blog material. So I recorded another one that turned out perfect but something happened and I now I am unable to put it on my blog. So, I am going to go ahead and just put this one on my blog because I really want all you peeps out there to see my cousins and friends and stuffs. So yeah, It will prolly be really annoying but whatever.


Here is an extremely long video of us all when we went bowling.

WISH YOU COULDA BEEN THERE, MIKIE VINCE!!!!!


Just a random video of me and Haley jumping into the pool at the hotel. I was so scared, I hadn't swam in a couple of years for personal reasons. I think after I jumped in for the first time and came back up, I screamed. After this video was taken I got out of the pool and didn't get back in for the rest of the night.

3 Creative Observation(s):

Anonymous said...

Hey its mikey vince
Great vidoes I told you not to put that vid of me and mike singing now i'll have to KILL you ha ha just kidding. bye

southern_gurl said...

Hey got a new blog hope it works this time.I want to get a cool background like ya'lls but can't figure out how to do it .Yea i'm not the smartest lol ttyl

Anonymous said...

Hey its JessieBeth. xD
Half the posse was together...
I wish i would have been there.
I miss you guys.