THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Youth Ablaze -New York-

from left to right -
Haley, Wes, Chey, Mikie Vince, Me, Mike, Tim, and Luke
While we were there we decided "hey, let's go bowling." So we all went and had a great time. Here are some pictures that we took.
Wes (above, our cousin, doing some mind of a funky pose) and Chey (below)

Chey and Mike (our cousin)
Me and Mike
(looking all gobberish)

This is Tim, another one of our cousins.
Me and Tim
HALEY!!! granny squat!!
my mom

Here are a couple of pix of some more cousins.
This is Jake and below him is a pic of Emma, Kaitlyn, and Annika.


So, we left to head home and it started to get late so we stopped to stay the night at a hotel. We didn't think that we were going to go swimming in the middle of Winter so none of us brought our bathing suits but that certainly didn't stop us . . .


2 Creative Observation(s):

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe how much I miss everybody.I almost started crying.I miss ya'll so much well o yea i was wandering hiw do u get the pics on ur blog in the middle.thanks luv ya Ally Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hey wish i could have been there to but i was only a hour away you could hac=ve called me but anyway tell Chey I said hi. Mikey vince