THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Ride Home

Let me explain something before you look at this post. Last year when we went to camp we also went to a pizza place afterwards and for some reason when we finished our pizza we went outside and took pictures of us (haley, iman, chey, me) kissing and posing on a stop sign. So when we found out that we were going to go to another pizza place after camp this year we decided to make it a tradition. So we went outside after we ate our food and looked for a stop sign. We couldn't find one so we decided on this handicap parking sign right in front of the restaurant. Yeah, we are definitely just weird like that.
This is a pizza place our youth pastor (and wife) took us to on the way home from camp.

Here is Iman.
Here is Haley.
This is me. Yeah, I took the other photos and Iman took this one because obviously I couldn't. And this, surprisingly enough, is actually the best one taken.

Here is Cheyenne. She wasn't feeling very good that day so when I tried to take a pic she couldn't get up on the poll, so she just ended up standing there.



0 Creative Observation(s):