THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Family -what you do NOT see in public-

this -unfortunately- is my dad, Pop (as we call him). he was jumping on our trampoline when i snapped this. he looks like he is levitating...

here is my sister, Sierra. i sprayed her hair with Got2Be Glued hair spray (which is like spraying cement in your hair) while she was hanging her head upside down. this is how it turned out...





this is Chey doing her 'blow up' face. you should cherish this pic, for you do not know how hard it was to get it. and here is a pic of Chey wearing freaky heart glasses. i had to put both pics on here, i couldn't choose between them.



this what Emma's hair looks like when she wakes up. shhh...it is supposed to be one of our family secrets.



this is me, 'POLE HUGGER'



this is my brother, Jordan. mom just got done cutting his hair when she styled it in a really wierd way. mom asked him if he liked his new cut, so he went and looked at it in the mirror. when he came out he looked like this...



here is my brother, Joel, doing is famous growl & claw.



this is my mom. i was going to take a really nice pic of her when i said something that she thought was really funny. so, i quickly snapped this...

3 Creative Observation(s):

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE !! YOU ARE BLESSED WITH A REALLY GREAT FAMILY!!! The pictures are so fun to look at! Love you,
Aunt Renee'

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah funy

Jesse m coe

Anonymous said...

Hey whats up srry I haven't writtin you in a while.I've been so busy with trying to raise money to go to Peru on a mission trip with my youth group.Can't wait to see you in July.Love Ally