THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shroom Adventures

Went mushroom hunting for the first time ever! I went with Haley, her sister Brittany, and her dad Ted. It was a nasty rainy day, late in the mushroom hunting season. Took us hours! But we got what we went for.



The first find of the day!


My new found friend. Found him on my camera case. I think he wants a hug!


A found a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a bucket, a chair, and one very small mushroom...

Its a samsquamch!




Our work paid off...sorta.


Matchy-tacky twinsies! Can you guess which one of us is who?


Afterwards, me and Haley ditched and went out on our own. I wanted to see my family's house and visit the old Coles Creek.

Streets were flooded! Had to get out of the car and walk for a bit.










Driving by my fam's place. No one was home.... wouldn't have had the courage to stop by and say hello anyway.

Playing in the creek. Our memories below the bridge completely immersed in mighty rushing flood waters...




After playing in the creek, Haley and I headed back to Ted's place to fry us up some mushrooms. We saved some for the boys back home (my brother Jordan and our friend Andrew). When Haley got back into the car to head home, she accidentally left the plate of mushrooms on top of the car. We drove out of the driveway, down the street, and around a corner onto the highway before they finally flew off. When we noticed what had happened Haley backed up, got out of the car, picked up all the mushrooms, and still brought them home for the boys without saying one word to them about it. ;) The secret is out. What an awesome day.

0 Creative Observation(s):