THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fotobooth Funniness...ness

So I went to see Prince of Persia on opening day along with Cheyenne, Haley, and Jordan. AAAG!!! It was incredible! The storyline was amazing and the movie itself was mind boggling, entertaining, funny, sad, and CLEAN! It was great. You must see it. Anyhoo, afterwords we went out to the lobby and there was a photo booth that took a line of black and white pictures and I have ALWAYS wanted to do one of those with friends. So we did. Oh! And in case you happen to be wondering where I got my "all-must-TRIPLE take-in order-to-check-out-my-awesome sauce...nay, APPLE sauce hat-because-it's-just-so-dang-cooleosous-even-tho-it'll-make-you-all-uber-jealous-but-you-just-can't-resist-cause-it's-just-so-AMAZING!!!" hat, my good friend Stephanie gave it to me as a graduation gift. In real life it looks like an apple; it's red, has a sort of stem, and Stephanie added some leaves. Teeheehee. Click the pic if you wish to get a better view of us.

0 Creative Observation(s):