THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 13, 2009

Wild Child

It was the first b-e-a-utiful day we had had in a very long time...I couldn't resist taking some pictures of our crazy Emmy.







10 Creative Observation(s):

Jacob Coe said...

Great Pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

these are very beautiful pics!!! Mom

Haley Jo. said...

these are verrryy beautiful i love em' great job this first one looks very weird it doesnt look like em she is getting really big love you -Jerry

Jacob Coe said...

I like Grapes....

~Johanna~ said...

...And dragonflies.

Jacob Coe said...

Status report Skipper... We have broken our last spoon Sir....

Anonymous said...

hey Jose just saying hey and i can't believe how big Emma has gotten! your blog is pretty cool, if you ever get bored enough and you wanna email me, my email is hummingmonki92@yahoo.com. ok well tell everyone i said hey. love you like a fat kid loves cake and miss you like a insane person misses pickles. : ) ~Rachel s.

~Johanna~ said...

Shh! We're hiding. Be very quiet everyone... including me. Shh! Who's making that noise?! Oh, It's me again... (King Julian)

Jacob Coe said...

I like them!! I liked them before I even meet them I liked them!!! You hate them compared to how much I like them!!

~Johanna~ said...

(Skipper) You, quadruped. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

(Marty) I sprechen.

(Skipper) What continent is this?

(Marty) Manhattan.

(Skipper) Hoover Dam! We're still in New York! Abort! Dive! Dive! Dive!