THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gobbledygook

We are the RULERS of imaaaaagination, the MASTERS of random!!! MoohahahaHAAAA!!
Either that or we are just very easily entertained... hmmm....

I feel sooooo sorry for the poor children that had to witness this.

10 Creative Observation(s):

Jacob Coe said...

Hi.. =)

~Johanna~ said...

Yello!!

~Johanna~ said...

BTW, I meant to say 'Yello', it wasn't a typo. :]

Anonymous said...

You are the true rulers of imagination... And I wanted to say that you have taught me so much. I thank you ( so does Ron Berry, LOL) love ya!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh i forgot to said my name: Mike Giardino, lol

~Johanna~ said...

Who the heck is RON BERRY?! Am I missing or forgetting something? I'm feeling very dumb right now...

Anonymous said...

WHAT I THOUGHT YOU MET RON BERRY (ya know.. my alter ego?)

~Johanna~ said...

OH! 'tis true. I knew I was forgetting something! "Flapdoodle"! I'm such a goob...

Jacob Coe said...

I hope you have a Good day Jose!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jose how are you doing? i hope all is well with thee and family.

Godbless you.