THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 1, 2009

UNGROUNDED!!

Don't fret, I didn't forget about you. I've just been grounded for the entire past month of December. It might take awhile but I'll try to get everything back on track. K. . .that's it.
Later.

5 Creative Observation(s):

Jacob Coe said...

The V for Vendetta thing you have up top is pretty awesome. I had know idea there were so many words that started with a V. Tell me did you memorize that?

~Johanna~ said...

Not yet, but I'm workin' on it. I told Haley that we need to memorize it together so if I happen to forget a word or something she can help me along or vice versa but it has been extremely hard. I mean seriously, the words this guy pops out are absolutely ridiculous and yet absolutely beautiful! I think my favorite word would have to be vivified, maybe it's just the way he says it in the movie but I love it. K, well, I'm done.

MCSD said...

OK...It is awesome that you started your blog with a quote from V. Quite possibly one of my favorite movies. Your blog is cool, first time I have seen. The third pic down is hilarious.

Aaron (Jakes brother)

Jacob Coe said...

The picture above your about me section is great!! Funny stuff!!

Haley Jo. said...

haha were tieing a not, they never can sevfer**, i dont need sunshine now to turn my skies to blue i dont need ANYTHING but YOU BAHAHA i love you miss you tons bring sugar and some chocolatey cupcakes tomarrow :] well yeah i love you a bunches adios me amiga hasta luego -Jerry