THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 26, 2009

No Method To Our Madness...

MORE lost & forgotten pix and flix-

Random...



At the 4-H Fair on the swings... teehee


Trying to take family photos on Thanksgiving but JOEL kept ruining them!




This is Joel when he's in a good mood...

This is Joel when he has a secret.

Coming home from a family camping trip and we got stuck unpacking the van so we decided to have a little fun with it.


Waiting at the WIC office.
So...very...bored...

Loading the truck with wood for our stoves. Yeah it's night, it's cold, and we look like hobos...

IT'S THE POPE!!! Nope, it's just... Jordan.

Random...

At Wal-mart, once again...



Yeah, this video end a little abruptly because when I mention my "great idea" Mom overheard it and told me "NO" and gave me the "throat slicing' signal to stop. She's in the background, you prolly can't see her.



I LOVE this picture of Chey and Haley!

At the theater... LOL! Good times...GOOD times...
(for those of you that don't really know US, the
HSM3 thing is a joke)



Lovin' his shoes!

After church, me and Haley were trying to scare some of the girls which were staying over at the parsonage across from the church. LOL! It was great... the scream was PRICELESS!!!



Okay so, I think Pop was looking for us because there was some sort of dreaded chore he wanted us to do and so me and Chey kinda ran away and hid hoping that if he had a hard time finding us he would either ask someone else to do it or just forget about it. I guess the chicken house was not so great of a place to hide . . . or maybe it was that I let Chey AND ARIEL tag along! Dumb goat...

3 Creative Observation(s):

Haley Jo. said...

haha these pics and videos are hilarious especially the ones of jordan and joel bahaha joel cracks me up haha nice

iman said...

yea, hey i will probably be at church on sunday, so i will see you. like i miss you sooooooo much, ugh, lol.


welppppp. adiosss for now

:)

Anonymous said...

Just making my oldest mail at josedanno.blogspot.com, which seems to be a wonderful forum!