THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 1, 2008

A Letter In Dwarvish- To: Jesse Coe

Translation:
I promised my friend Jess that I would write him him a little note in Dwarvish, sorry it's late... I just wanted you to know that you are AWESOME and if your hats happen to go missing during my next visit, just know that it probably wasn't my fault. These crazy hat wearing junkymonkeys most likely captured me on my way there, replaced me with some freaked out robot clone that was programmed to steal all of your sweet hats, then they let me go so I could be blamed and be made out to look like a psycho disturbed paranoid maniac that cracked the wall of separation between her mind and reality! Just so you know...

4 Creative Observation(s):

Jesse said...

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thats awesome! i was wondering whan this would come. thanks.

Jesse. P.S. i love that pippin song!

Haley Jo. said...

im really missing you danno this post is really getting old but i suppose you deserve your punishment since you are always disobeyig bahahaha but yeah i love you tons adios mi amigo- jerry

Haley Jo. said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS DANNO i hope its the best one ever and i hope you got EVERTHING you ask Santa Claus for :]

Anonymous said...

hey Danno!!! do you have a link for learning dwarvish
just wondering thanks!!!

Mike Giardino