THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 17, 2008

NEW TIGHTS!!


Okay, so I got these totally sweet new tights and I wanted to show them to you but unfortunately SOMEONE (her initials are C-H-E-Y-E-N-N-E) took HORRIBLE PICTURES and the wind wouldn't stop blowing!!! But either way I still wanted to show you my tights even though I look like a goober in the first picture and I'm fixing my hair in the second...

4 Creative Observation(s):

Jacob Coe said...

You look Awesome in these pictures Johanna!!!

~Johanna~ said...

I gots to admit, I kinda like the second one...

Jacob Coe said...

Yeah that's a good one!!!!

Haley Jo. said...

bahah thanks and your funny you are not getting my gloves you cant even see the design on them lol but yeah anyways im bored zaccs back hes not here hes still in indianapolis getting checked for diseases and what not but yeah he should be here on sat. or sun. so yeah im pretty excited