THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Homemade Apple Fritters Anyone?

I made them all my me onesie, savvy?
That's right, I am just that good...

13 Creative Observation(s):

Haley Jo. said...

oh oh ill take some :]

Haley Jo. said...

oh okay ill try and find but im working on my blog right now so it will be a while

Haley Jo. said...

cute background really diggin it - you no the rest lol

Jacob Coe said...

I want some.. Can you make me some??

Jacob Coe said...

Wait....What are they? Are they deep fried apples? Yeah i know i was deprived.. :)

~Johanna~ said...

LOL!!! you all visited my blog while I was still in the middle of working on it. so, Haley, i'm not sure which background you were talking about considering i changed it three times within half an hour. and yes Jake, they're deep fried. probably the only deep fried food that I have EVER had! okay, maybe not EVER but we aren't deep fried people, if ya know what I mean. only on very very VERY rare occasions... such as my sotally delicious APPLE FRITTERS!!! WOO!!
8)

Haley Jo. said...

bhahahha thats funny wel yeah any ways i was talking about the real nice burgundy and tan one but yeah imreally mad because i was editing this picture and i saved it but it saved it the wrong way i was so maddddd

~Johanna~ said...

the one with the birds or a different one?

Haley Jo. said...

umm i didnt see the one with the birds the one i saw had a tan middle where the post go and then burgundy sides ?

Jacob Coe said...

WHAT??? How come the picture of me and you is not in the title group of pictures thingy? It should be like front and center and blown up twice the size of the others!!! Lol.. By the way your music on here is awesome I have listened to it like five times!!Later..

Jake

Haley Jo. said...

thanks lol but yeah we should take some pics like that but yeah do you realize that after i publish this you will have 11 comments on one post within 7 hours lol thats funny but yeah off to bed adios mi amigo

~Johanna~ said...

To Jake:
every time I added another picture to the collage the rest would get smaller and smaller and they were already small enough as it was (I had to delete sooooo many of my favorite pictures!) so I had to choose one that included everyone (hence, the pic of us in the road "posing"). But yeah, I know. My music is AWESOME!!!! I LOVE this tune!!!! I was just waiting for the perfect background to go with it. Well, I'm about to send you an email now so I'm going to stop talking and save the rest for later. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are just apple fritters!
Mom