THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Truly, It's A Jungle Out There!

Okey Dokey, so our pastor's wife (Mrs. Hall) had this HUGE sleepover at the church. We dressed up as crazy as possible then had a scavenger hunt, went to Wal-Mart to get snacks (on the way there when stopping at a stop sign, we all got out of the car and did a Chinese fire drill), came back and did some karaoke but we were lip sinking instead of actually singing, played a little LIMBO (Chey won), took turns driving our youth pastor's Moped around the church parking lot (poor Chey crashed and got her knee gashed open), basically ate candy and drank Jones soda all night, watched a movie on the big projector thing in the auditorium, took tons of funky pix and vids, and just had a really great time. THANK YOU MRS. HALL!! WOOHOO!!!! So anyhoosiers, we took so many pictures that I decided to make another slide show for you. For those of you on the outside looking in, I hope you enjoy watching these funtastically wondermous videos of our sotally sweet adventures. And for those of you on the inside just remember...I can ride my bike with no handle bars!!!! (to add to the affect of the slide show make sure that the music is playing on my blog, it should come on automatically but you never know =>) Please Comment...

2 Creative Observation(s):

Jacob Coe said...

Wow.. It looks like you girls had a crazy time!! I'm Glad you had a good time!!!

Jake

Jacob Coe said...

That bannan Boat song is So funny. I have listened to it like ten times...Lol!!! I have never seen anyone have more fun in a Walmart store than you guys. I hope you have a good day!! Later

Jake