THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Issues

If you (whoever you are) happen to be having problems with this site, such as with sound or watching videos, then comment here. I'm asking this of you because for some bazaar reason I can't hear any of my music or videos and none of vids are even playing properly for me in the first place. So I'm just testing to see whether it's my blog or just my computer having issues.
Thanks, peace out eagle scout.

2 Creative Observation(s):

Haley Jo. said...

okay well yeah first off what did you do with vincent hello he was fabulous* okay and yeah i can deff. hear your song i heard it over my other song i was playing so yeah well thats it :] love you adios amigo

Jacob Coe said...

Yeah everything is working fine here. The music you have up is sweet.. Later

Jake